Saturday, November 27, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to town...

So you may all be wondering why I am all cheery and in the holiday spirit...well let me fill you in. I have already packed up and sent off two large and I mean LARGE packages for Christmas to Jamison.
I feel like Santa's helper and have been planning his Christmas for a month and a half or so already. He is officially the only hooch with christmas lights and mistletoe and a Charlie Brown christmas tree (loaded with decorations and the BIGGEST star topper...pictures will come soon)
I wrapped all of his presents before sending them but knew the bows would be squished...SO...Jamie has a bag of them with instructions to put them on himself! Sorry babe!
I have also been listening to Christmas music and for those of you who know me well know that I don't ever bust that out until the week of! I have all of my presents bought and have them wrapped and ready to go!
Yay for the holidays and the sense of love and family and thoughtfulness it brings. How amazing it truly is when you are able to have your whole world focused on the people you love and what will make them smile. So to all of those that I love out there, thank you for letting me share this wonderful time with you and keep my thoughts and prayers and heart with you. May this find you happy and healthy and put that smile I am picturing onto your face!
My love to you all!!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Tiff you are awesome. Love being able to "keep in touch" this way. Way to go on the shopping!! Done that early - amazing!

    ReplyDelete