Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm back




So it has recently come to my attention that I suck at blogging. I have been told by certain
people (Jessica Swenson) that I need to be better.
So...
That being said here is the latest and greatest of what is going on in our life.

Jamie is currently deployed, he has been gone for 4 moths so far and it is crazy. I have been dealing the best that I can. I have my good days and my bad.
Jamie is amazing and so strong and hardly ever complains, he is such a trooper.
He is busy working and said that it has finally started to cool down...mid 80's instead of mid 120's.
He like the people that he works with and had fun things happen every once in awhile.
Funny concerts and the U of U game parties.
He is currently painting a giant mural dedicated to the Utes.
I will post pictures as they come.

He just cam home for leave and it was 15 and 1/2 days of pure bliss!!
We went to the airport to pick him up with a sign made and everything but he snuck around behind us and we were so disappointed that he didn't see our sign properly.

Noa just kept kissing his daddy.

This is us so surprised.

Waiting for Jamie with his dad.
So, through out our trip we went to Vegas and movies and shopped and just lived life
like it was normal.
It was so nice to have help with Noa at night and they were so in love with
each other. Jamie was amazed everyday at his son and couldn't play with him enough.
He quickly decided that he didn't want to go anywhere really without his boy.
It helps that he looks exactly like Jamie when he was a baby.
They are so much the same in every way.
Their laugh, their personality, their crooked smiles their eyes,
EVERYTHING!!
It makes me so happy, I love it!

Jamie made it his personal mission to get Noa from getting into the push-up position
to full out crawling.
He worked with him everyday, making his hands move as great as his legs.
Noa tried and tried and slowly started getting it.
But try as he may Noa just didn't quite
get it. So....We have recorded everything and
DA DA DUM DA
He did it today he did it!
He crawled across the room for the computer where his daddy was.
We were skypeing and he did it!
Jamie screamed and clapped and was so proud.
You could see the the twinkle in his eye.
I don't think that he has ever been prouder!!!
I couldn't stop screaming and kissing him either!
I love my little family!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... this story melts my heart. You are such an awesome mom/wife! I am so very grateful for our military and there supportive families. I'm so excited your baby is crawling! Btw I have yet to meet this little guy! Keep smiling

    Meshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the crawling to Jamie on the computer makes me cry. Tiff - I am so proud of you. I can't imagine the difficulty of haivng Jamie gone. That is so great he got to see Noa crawl for the first time. I hope that you are doing well. I miss you guys! I can't believe I have only seen your little guy once, and that it was by accident when we ran into each other. I am coming down to Utah over Thanksgiving and we should get together. Love you!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete